SAP Systems Analyst - SAP System Analyst
We are currently looking for an SAP Systems Analyst for development and enhancements of two of our internal products. The right candidate will be working with other experienced Sr. SAP HCM Consultants. If interested please send a word version of your resume with your salary expectations and your availability to interview and start. We look forward to speaking with you.
Position Requirements and Description
1. Analyze user requirements and current state of current business processes to create Business Blue-Prints.
2. Configure SAP system according to the Business Blue-Print, unit test the system, and ensure adherence to local regulatory policies.
3. Confer with users of cross-organizational units to analyze current operational procedures and specify input/output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is summarized, and report formats.
4. Provide detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify existing SAP programs
5. Review existing capabilities, work-flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested configuration is possible within existing system
6. Analyze business procedures and problems to re-define data, and convert it to programmable form
7. Conduct studies pertaining to new Information Systems to meet current and projected needs
8. Develop forms and screens using SAP ESS/MSS to enable Managers and Employees to access master data online from the SAP system.
1. Bachelor's/University Degree or equivalent in IT area
2. Teamwork & customer focus skills must be strong.
3. Ability to improve processes by learning lessons from resolving day-to-day issues.
4. Communication (oral and written to all audiences, including executives) and interpersonal skills. Global awareness.
5. SAP certifications are a plus.
6. MSS/ESS training/experience is a plus.
To get started, please send your resume in MS Word Format to Careers@ScopeConsultingInc.com with current/desired pay. Feedback will be provided promptly.
If you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity, send us their resume and your contact details. Scope Consulting pays referral fees even if you don't work for us.