SAP Functional Consultants - FI/CO, SD, MM, SEM, PP, or WM
Our client is a leading, Fortune 100 technology company with offices here in Houston, San Jose, Boston, etc.. We have been asked to help them identify the right individuals to help them with the process of building their SAP consulting practice. They have won the bids for several new projects, with others pending, and are needing a number of resources to join their team as full-time employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced SAP functional consultants to work alongside other experts in our clients’ practice doing SAP implementations for other Fortune 500 companies throughout the US. You will get to understand user requirements, formulate and design new functional specifications, configure and test the solution and liaise closely with other team members in order to accomplish project deliverables. In addition, you will participate in practice-building activities such as recruiting, training, solution-set development and knowledge management.
These are direct hire positions with our client will require 80%+ travel – but will allow you to live anywhere in the US.
Here is more about what we are looking for:
Position Requirements and Description
1. Candidates should have demonstrated expertise and hands on implementation experience with medium to large scale SAP projects at either the team member or team lead level.
Strong working knowledge of the sound SAP implementation principles, processes and tools
Experience with the ASAP methodology and SAP support tools such as Solution Manager.
1. Must have a minimum of 4 years SAP project implementation experience.
Candidates must have the ability to work with the client to define scope, estimate costs, manage risk, define resource requirements, plan, schedule and report status.
Must be highly skilled in interpersonal communications
Must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other consultants.
1. Functional Expertise in one of the these defined functional areas: FI/CO, SD, MM, SEM, PP, or WM
2. Blueprinting and gap analysis experience
3. Ability to document results and procedures
4. Ability to manage expectations of business users and other project team members
5. Must be a strong team player with a commitment to excellence
6. Must have ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible positive attitude
7. Must be committed to results and success in accomplishing goals, as well as a fast learner
8. Ability to quickly learn each client’s technical and business Landscape
To get started, please send your resume in MS Word Format to Careers@ScopeConsultingInc.com with current/desired pay. The Manager for this position is motivated and will interview candidates quickly. Feedback will also be provided promptly.
If you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity, send us their resume and your contact details. Scope Consulting pays referral fees even if you don�t work for us.